I made another video. Ambient looping fun.

Loobs

• Members

BTW how do you incoporate stuff like that into your band? I play similar stuff to what you posted and I haven't really found a way to fit it into a "traditional" band setting. I guess it is all about finding the right people, but up until now I have just played that type of stuff solo....

• Members

I use that kinda stuff in breakdown/middle sections to our songs. We're instrumental and play a kinda dancey/math/post rock style. Our songs often have long middle sections with ambience so I do this kinda stuff on them...the verses are usually pretty upbeat with dancey beats and angular guitars..

• Members

I use that kinda stuff in breakdown/middle sections to our songs. We're instrumental and play a kinda dancey/math/post rock style. Our songs often have long middle sections with ambience so I do this kinda stuff on them...the verses are usually pretty upbeat with dancey beats and angular guitars..

Yeah that makes a lot of sense, thanks for the break down. I need to find some people with similar ideas, but the selection isn't that vast here in Costa Rica. We'll see.....

• Members

Just watched it.

Killer job Loobs! I agree with the guy that said it was very Sigur Ros-like. I thought the tone and the swells were killer though, especially when you clicked on the Silverkiss.

Ps. Everytime you post a vid, my Echobox gas goes up a notch.

:mad:

Archived