are there any girls on here

chisa

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Not to me! I love you guys (and girls).

I get to listen to people from around the world's opinion without a corporate or media bias. It's interactive and so so fresh!

I love everyone here too. :love:

But I still feel like I'm wasting my life on here. I should be filling out college apps but instead I'm on here thinking about how much I love cake.

• Members

that's right, i am fresh ;)

just keed. i {censored}ing love that show also. you know you can get on adultswim.com and watch episodes. they just released the finale for season 2 online and i'm not sure when it airs. itunes dude. that's how i'm getting my season 2 fix.

• Members
I love everyone here too.
:love:

But I still feel like I'm wasting my life on here. I should be filling out college apps but instead I'm on here thinking about how much I love cake.

You must exercise self discipline, my son. Go out and fight the demons then come back home to us :)

• Members

Women don't buy effects. They spend all their spare money on shoes.

And washing powder

Really? I usually spend my paychecks on pedals, records or whatever gear I'm after.

And I'm a girl.

I signed up here a while ago late one sunday night but received a rather unfriendly welcome from some members so I've not really bothered to post on here much. I think I've got better things to do with my time, as you can see I'm posting for my second time and it's 11.20 on a sunday night.

I also like boobs.

• Members

Really? I usually spend my paychecks on pedals, records or whatever gear I'm after.

And I'm a girl.

I signed up here a while ago late one sunday night but received a rather unfriendly welcome from some members so I've not really bothered to post on here much. I think I've got better things to do with my time, as you can see I'm posting for my second time and it's 11.20 on a sunday night.

I also like boobs.

word.thats pretty much how it is around here. some guys are mature though

• Members
My girlfriend has signed up but I dont know whether she posts in here yet.. I know she was trying to fight some guy in open jam once...
:facepalm:
She was going to do a npd post... she just got a LAL super oscillo fuzz and a carbon copy. niiiiice..

I did not try to fight some guy in open jam!
He was implying that I had herpes (which I don't and you know it!!!).
I'm not the type to go around picking fights on the net.
JERK! :cop:

• Members

And I'm a girl.

I also like boobs.

Sadly this is usually the reception women get on this forum. I think we had a few female posters on here years ago, but they drifted away. I'm sure all the half-naked avatars help things these days, especially in the Amp forum.

• Members

Sadly this is usually the reception women get on this forum. I think we had a few female posters on here years ago, but they drifted away. I'm sure all the half-naked avatars help things these days, especially in the Amp forum.

Indeed.

Since when did tacky pictures of half naked girls have anything to do with music?

• Members

And I'm a girl.

I also like boobs.

Yeah me too. Always GASing for something..........never shoes though. There is alot of people here who just want to make everyone else feel like a moron and prove that they know EVERYTHING about Everything. Not all are like that though. I just try to assume they are having a bad day or something and not take it personal. I also don't flaunt that I am female. I'd rather be anonymous then be stereo-typed. Does it really matter whos a girl anyways? I'm sure most of the guys here that have been in a band with a girl enjoyed it. We have a different view and bring another aspect to music that can not be achieved in a testoterone driven sausage fest of a band. Ok I'm done now. I mean none of what I say to be offensive to men either. I am married to a wonderful drummer. He has a penis. I love it. I love it alot more then boobs!!! I do like my own boobs though.:thu:

Archived