americans

chisa

• Members

remember to shout freedom ala ben affleck today when you are watching either your ford or tampax commercial.

do that 7 times today and go to bed feeling living and dreaming the lie.

i will be free come monday, i'll be in a free country again come monday.

which free country is that? I'm curious...

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
wait!

First of all, if you refer to America you are talking about 34 countries.

So , you'll have to be more specific.

I don't agree with you. Just like anyone, people in our country have the right to refer themselves as they see fit. I wouldn't ever conceive of telling you how to define yourself, and you have no right to tell me how to define myself.

Yes, North America and South America are continents made up of many people, nations, and cultures. That does not give anyone the right to tell someone how they should define themselves. It's been our tradition to be known as "America." If you don't respect that, that's your problem, a problem you have with respecting other's cultures. :idea:

• Members
ahhh

again, i know you guys don't see and don't listen and thend to look the other way when someone tells you the truth, yes , that is the american way.

America is 34 countries, now if you talk about the USA here is my take:

The people of this particular country are naive, very naive and i have to say that they are friendly, have strong beliefs (but they don't dig hard enough to know if they are right or wrong).

The common people are very good hearted people, but they(we) are led by pirates and we are told each day in Tv commercials that we are free.

Since must of "us" have not traveled or lived anywhere else, we believe it is true, remember, we are a bit naive.

As soon as we go somewhere else and we travel and live, the key word is LIVE outside of the USA for a while, we understand that there is another world out there which might be different ,but it is not better or worse, some of that world is really free and when we compare it to what we have we understand we have been living a lie for a while.

Then we close our eyes and we shut ourselves up because the same implanted beliefs that they have fed us upon are too strong to be broken and we start shouting the words freedom and democracy again like parrots, even when we know they are only illusions.

But the people, the people that live in the USA are good people led by pirates that write a very bad script and that will go anywhere in the name of "freedom and democracy" to steal all they can.

The things you say can be so insulting and self-righteous. :rolleyes:

Archived