memory of skreddy echo

RoboPimp

• Members

I got mine a couple days ago, it's very nice. The only other delay I really have experience with is a DMM (had it for almost a year), and I definitely prefer the Skreddy. It sounds more "tape-like" and doesn't get muddy as easily. Plus, the modulation is great. :thu:

• Members

the modulation is excellent, I have a touch going on this clip and it just makes things "breath" if that's the word...
:idk:

my sloppy playing loves it anyway.

if/when i get that pedal, i will have a hard time turning it OFF....:cool:

i am waiting on a fuzz from marc though.....before i go for the delay......:thu:

• Members

dude, you got a "vibe" going there at casa Robo.

where's the black light posters?
:cop:

i think you got a love connection with that skreddy echo. and i can TOTALLY hear why. it's really nice and sweet sounding.

:lol: I was just talking about those posters the other day. I do need a few - with the black velvet and {censored}, they are awesome.

the skreddy echo had been getting me playing a lot more lately and while it might not be a good thing for everyone else I'm having a blast with it.

• Members

:lol:
I was just talking about those posters the other day. I do need a few - with the black velvet and {censored}, they are awesome.

the skreddy echo had been getting me playing a lot more lately and while it might not be a good thing for everyone else I'm having a blast with it.

yeah man...get them blacklight posters. you will dig it.

i remember growing up in the 70s, being a young teenager, and going over to musicians houses, guys in their 20s, and they would all be smoking up in the dark rooms, with the black lights and the posters and the Black Sabbath on the 8-track player...

• Members

So it's a Zero?

to be honest -- i don't know quite what it is. marc is just making me one. i told him what i already have, and what i was looking for tonally. also, it has special cosmetics that i begged for.....

so it's a fuzz, for sure, and pretty gainy.....i already have lots of good low gain options. i needed one that goes crazy:thu:

it's like when i go to my favorite sushi place. i know the chef, and i simply tell him "make me what's good".

my own limitations and thinking can stop me from experiencing new things....and i like every pedal of marc's i have heard...so i had 100% confidence in just telling him to "make me a cool fuzz".

• Members

to be honest -- i don't know quite what it is. marc i just making me one. i told him what i already have, and what i was looking for tonally. also, it has special cosmetics that i begged for.....

so it's a fuzz, for sure, and pretty gainy.....i already have lots of good low gain options. i needed one that goes crazy:thu:

Custom Skreddy? :love:

• Members

Custom Skreddy?
:love:

yes......i am going to be VERY HAPPY when it is on the board. i am missing that sound currently, and i really wanted to buy a pedal from marc direct, as i had bought the others ones second hand, and i like to support great builders. and marc was very cool about making me a pedal. trust me, when it gets here, i am finally going to do some youtube clips of my pedalboard and rig.

marc -- thanks again!:thu:

• Members

i want to go to ROBO's house and do some clips with that cool room!

lol, it's like a cave, my house is from the 1880s and the basement is all stone walls and {censored}. But it's my cave and I can crank three amps up at the same time and get away with it.

• Members

Not anymore sir! They've all gone their separate ways. I only have the Echo left, which I must say I don't think I'll be ridding of in the near future. I've owned; Mayo, Zero, Ernie, Screwdriver, Echo. Not alot compared to some (Cough, Nitefly) but they've all been fantastic. Just not suited for certain applications. I'll return to Marcs drives soon, I'm positive, hahah.

• Members

Your tone is great, really no bull{censored} nice cleans. I love my Skreddy too. It's almost exciting to play with.

thanks man!

the dual showman is running thru a huge fender 2x12 cab loaded with a EV12L and an eminence legend V12. The EV is real clear and detailed and the emi has a slightly warmer tone. The triple recto is going thru a marshall 2x12 slant cab loaded with V30s which are vintagey heheh.

I know what you mean, I was feeling giddy looking forward to getting home from work today and playing some guitar. :lol:

• Members

Not anymore sir! They've all gone their separate ways. I only have the Echo left, which I must say I don't think I'll be ridding of in the near future. I've owned; Mayo, Zero, Ernie, Screwdriver, Echo. Not alot compared to some (Cough, Nitefly) but they've all been fantastic. Just not suited for certain applications. I'll return to Marcs drives soon, I'm positive, hahah.

marc's fuzzes are the best my ears have ever heard, anywhere, anytime. i don't know how he does it. anyone can make a fuzz, but marc makes it musical. it's an art.

the echo really sounds good too.

if he decides to make some modulation pedals of various flavours, one could have an entire skreddy board that would RAWK!!!!

• Members

thanks man!

the dual showman is running thru a huge fender 2x12 cab loaded with a EV12L and an eminence legend V12. The EV is real clear and detailed and the emi has a slightly warmer tone. The triple recto is going thru a marshall 2x12 slant cab loaded with V30s which are vintagey heheh.

I know what you mean, I was feeling giddy looking forward to getting home from work today and playing some guitar.
:lol:

I love me some Fender cleans. There's some ..poppy quality about the notes. They seem to jump out. It's lovely.

Archived