TB Loop Question

protoge x

• Members

ok so i want to rearrange my pedalboard a bit. what i want to do is get two tb loopers from loop master, one that will go in the front of the amp and the other to go in my fx loop. i'm just wondering if that could cause any harm to my amp at all?

• Members

I just got an 8 loop pedal from Loop-Master. Very high quality but be prepared to wait. It took 5+ weeks from the time I ordered until I received it.

I know, it totally blows about the lead time. We are in the progress of working on that.

Thank you very much for the order!

• Members

I know, it totally blows about the lead time. We are in the progress of working on that.

I hope it didn't sound like I was bashing your product. Infact, I want to thank you because I wouldn't have had the fun of building all these pedals and amps if it wasn't for you. So I know its more of a bittersweet thank you for you, but I sincerely mean it.

Thank you :)

• Members

Oh cool. I didn't know you were on here. Just got my looper on Friday. Your loopers are better than Keeley. I have one of their small ones and I can get bleed through while bypassed by having my Arion SAD-1 do the screaming feedback oscillation. I tested yours by doing this and I heard no bleed through. Thanks again.

• Members

Oh cool. I didn't know you were on here. Just got my looper on Friday. Your loopers are better than Keeley. I have one of their small ones and I can get bleed through while bypassed by having my Arion SAD-1 do the screaming feedback oscillation. I tested yours by doing this and I heard no bleed through. Thanks again.

Whaaat is Keeley's not mechanical switching? If its not, then it isn't exactly 'true-bypass', or atleast the true bypass we have come to know and love(or hate). Unless they are using some cheap switch or something...

but for the price you'd think there would be some good parts in there.

• Members

I made several completely off of the designs this website. This was my very first venture into DIY because the price charged for truebypass loops is outrageous.

cool site!

thanks for the info.

yea that might be the way i'll go, it fits my budget just a little bit better at the moment haha.

Archived