ot: so who else isn't going to class this morning?

skitzy

• Members

no joke dude i have to leave in 15 minutes for algebra, we have an exam and if we miss the day we cant make it up under any circumstance, luckly all of our homework and schedule is online, last thrusay was the last time i went to class in like 3 weeks

• Members

Who need such B.S. , no offense some should go to school cause that's the closeset they get to reality , and I ain't try'in ya but I got it on the street , via , well I got a scar on me left pect , that wentthrough to my heart at 19 , and I had to do the cat , live with that yo's , . He had it comin' he shanked me first , I just took the shive out of my chest and did him , plays hard on the mind , but not as near as the time spent inside . And not for that occasion ...

there are just some things in this world you can't learn with a knife in your chest

i'm still going to my afternoon classes, but i can afford to skip one class...

• Members

well that wasent bad, i got a 79, pretty good for not knowing how to actually do a single problem, the thing about online tests is that the reviews for them are identical to the actual tests just different numbers, so basically i took the practice test and just guessed answers then studied the format of the answer.

although there were a few that i never payed enough attention to, i literally finished in maybe 5 minutes, i just didn't want to be the first one to leave since i don't ever go to class, so i just stuck around and waited for a couple kids to leave

pretty decent in my book, i'm still maintaining a B so i'm happy

• Members

I skip half my classes because I oversleep.

But I have to go today, since it's one of the classes I can't afford to miss just because I can really use the prof face time (methods of inquiry, econs), and I have to help out at a grad info night thing later.

Archived