Which is less GREAT?

RoboPimp

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Get back to scrubbing toilets you wanna be star. Take Guitar lessons from Aldo Nova!!!!
:p

Look it's the myth himself!

Scrubbing toilets would be more noble than being a beer salesman who barely gets enough xanax to make it thru a day without offing himself :lol:

So which is it?

Are you the pathetic fake or even more pathetic real Aldo?

we need pics/clips unless you're scared/embarrassed. :thu:

• Members

Scrubbing toilets would be more noble than being a beer salesman who barely gets enough xanax to make it thru a day without offing himself
:lol:

So which is it?

we need pics/clips unless you're scared/embarrassed.
:thu:

You have a problem with Xanax. Look here Robo{censored}, I am man enough to know & admit I have prolems where meds are needed. That's all you need to know about me other than I am TGIH! Making fun of anxiety disorders is not cool fool. They are real.:wave:

• Members

Scrubbing toilets would be more noble than being a beer salesman who barely gets enough xanax to make it thru a day without offing himself

So which is it?

we need pics/clips unless you're scared/embarrassed.
:thu:

Which forum will you frequent when you are gone from here?
Thought sew.:bor:

• Members
you can't even teach yourself how to deal with life without falling down.

If you only knew what I deal with my friend, You would be surprised. I do know that I am allowed on ALL the forums. Let's stop now huh? I was one of the only ones who defended you when everyone was on out to get you. Don't tell you don't remember. Call it a day, it is old now yes even for me.

• Members
If you only knew what I deal with my friend, You would be surprised. I do know that I am allowed on ALL the forums. Let's stop now huh? I was one of the only ones who defended you when everyone was on out to get you. Don't tell you don't remember. Call it a day, it is old now yes even for me.

don't start nuttin', won't be nuttin'

you're confused/delirious and getting your fantasy world mixed up with reality.

now go running to the shelter of mama's little helper :lol:

• Members
ominously spineless vagueness

You have been warned. cool it now. The Xanax greasy Italian remarks offend. For you this forum is your world for me it is an outlet, mental therapy as it were. Look at how many posts you have.:rolleyes: Now be a good boy or be banned as you are for various reasons from other domains. Are you too stoopid to Let it Be?:confused:

Archived