So I went to GC tonight

orange worker

• Members

To try the Line 6 M13 and to look at the teles & jazzmasters. Well, they had no jazzmasters. Sucks. So I looked at the teles, and they only had maybe 6 that weren't squiers. Nothing great/special. Then i went to go play the M13. The assholes have it mounted about chest high with a short security alarm thing on it :facepalm: Even with a strap and the guitar chin high its impossible to try most of the features on the thing. What a waste of time. GC = ghey candyasses.

that is all :mad:

• Members

I went to the Spokane one today and they have a big display made of the amps. I was really surprised to find NO egnater rebel? I asked about it and they told me the sold "it." I can't believe they only stocked one, sold it, and haven't replaced it. They have all these $1600 and $1900 heads scattered around that have been there for 6 months - and the amp which actually sells isn't in stock??

Visits to this particular GC have been a series of disappointments - with this being only a minor one - more of a WTF? than a disappointment (although I did want to check it out.)

• Members
there's no good music stores around here in the burbs other than Alto(the good one) which is like an hour away and the one my friend owns sucks ballz in what they carry. schecter & digitech & other garbage - not even fender
:mad:

just bought a schecter hollowbody w/ piezo...easy does it...:cop:

• Members

I went to the Spokane one today and they have a big display made of the amps. I was really surprised to find NO egnater rebel? I asked about it and they told me the sold "it." I can't believe they only stocked one, sold it, and haven't replaced it. They have all these $1600 and $1900 heads scattered around that have been there for 6 months - and the amp which actually sells isn't in stock??

Visits to this particular GC have been a series of disappointments - with this being only a minor one - more of a WTF? than a disappointment (although I did want to check it out.)

I work at the one in Raleigh. We can't keep the Egnater Rebels in stock. We get them about 7 at a time, and they are gone in a flash

Archived