My Dad just gave me an 8gig ipod touch.

Loobs

• Members
I had to much music for my 16gb iphone. So the only ones that I put on are full albums. Then I have just about enough of space. And it feels better to walk around with complete albums in my opinion.
:)

+1. I only put in complete albums. I listen to albums as complete works, not just one or two individual songs.

• Members

I have a 16 g Iphone and I really want the 120 g Ipod classic. I have 65 gigs worth of music on my computur and its growing.

Yeah but you can't listen to that much music in a week can you. And I doubt you listen to it all enough to justify having it all on an MP3 player.

Having a small MP3 player is the best thing someone with a large music collection can do, trust me.

• Members

Yeah but you can't listen to that much music in a week can you. And I doubt you listen to it all enough to justify having it all on an MP3 player.

Having a small MP3 player is the best thing someone with a large music collection can do, trust me.

I like the idea of having it all on one ompact MP3 player. There is no way Im gonna listen to the entire collection. I would need around 500 free days to do so, non stop.

• Members

Why?

• Members

Because it allows you to break up the collection and forces you into listening to things you sometimes otherwise shunt out the way... I have 59 gigs of music on my laptop and about 70ish on my iMac back home, allowing iTunes to choose me a certain amount then refreshing every week means it never gets stale and every week theres something fresh to keep me interested in my own music :thu:

Archived