DOD pedals (old school)

zbasstringer

• Members

I just got these two DOD pedals on a trade (I traded a Crybaby GCB-95).

The first one is brick red, and says Phasor/401. It has a single Speed knob. The second one says Stereo Flanger FX75-B. You guys have any info on them, and what they are worth?

O and I realize my pictures are out of order. Sorry about that.

• Members

not worth much, but more put together than a crybaby, so you got a good deal.

the Silver one was my first pedal ever. never tried the red one, but i've seen them go for around 80 on ebay.

$80? sweet. I hated my crybaby. It sucked the tone out of my signal chain sooo bad. The flanger is kinda weak, but you can get some weird sounds out of it. The phasor is great though.

• Members

$80? sweet. I hated my crybaby. It sucked the tone out of my signal chain sooo bad. The flanger is kinda weak, but you can get some weird sounds out of it. The phasor is great though.

might be worth more. not sure, i never look for those too much.

i thought the silver one was the stereo phaser (which was my first pedal). i see now its the stereo flange, i have one, it kinda sucks, but in a cool 80's way. there's a way to adjust the pots and turn it into a noise box.

• Members

might be worth more. not sure, i never look for those too much.

i thought the silver one was the stereo phaser (which was my first pedal). i see now its the stereo flange, i have one, it kinda sucks, but in a cool 80's way. there's a way to adjust the pots and turn it into a noise box.

Yea, I saw that mod. Except im a bit scared to hack into it just yet. But yea, you can get a weird computerish sound.

• Members

....But my DOD Stereo Flanger is so noisy I can't use it. Maybe it's bad. Got it for $15 on Craigslist.

maybe its a pedal that somebody got, wasnt really super enamored of, so they futzed with all the trimpots without having any idea what they were doing, then sold it.

Archived