Waiting for my M13. This is kind of annoying.

lewzer

• Members

I checked the tracking for the Line 6 M13 that I ordered and it says it has been sitting at my local FedEx location since 7:24AM and that it's not due for delivery until tomorrow.

I've been here before with FedEx. I've tried to call and have it picked up a day before they simply will not allow it. I guess it would be a hassle for them, but it's also one less stop for them. It's not a HUGE problem, but it's a bit annoying that a package I'm so anxiously waiting for is sitting literally down the street and I can't pick it up.

• Members

The wait will be worth it.
:thu:

Based on what I've heard from it, I think it will. However:

My area just got stuck under a winter weather advisory; another reason I'd REALLY like to pick it up today just in case the weather goes bad tonight.

• Members

Here's an update:

I checked my tracking when I got up this morning and it says.....PACKAGE NOT DUE FOR DELIVERY!!

:mad::mad::confused::confused::confused::mad::mad::mad::facepalm:

I called FedEx and they said, again, that there is nothing they can do and that I'll have to wait another day because they have no one there to 'open the bins'.

Fantastic. I left another message at sweetwater to see if they can do anything. I know they can't, and they were very nice in giving me a deal on the "express saver shipping," but I was told it was guaranteed for today.

• Members

UPDATE UPDATE:

Delvin, the rep a Sweetwater gave me the tracking number and told me to call them back, so I did. Again, they said it wouldn't be available for pick up today so I went ahead and schedule a pickup for tomorrow morning. A few minutes later, I got a call from my local FedEx location saying my package was ready for pickup anytime.:idk:

Oh well, so now I have it. Crisis averted. NPD thread coming soon.

Archived