NPD: Overdrive Content

Stubacca

• Members

Picked this up in the week. Just played at low volume so far so I can't really give the best review but I hope to get it cranked sometime this week. So far... very, very light OD tonez. This is probably one of the cleanest OD's I have ever played. Maybe a video later this week...

Pedals009-2.jpg

• Members

Is it a Klon circuit/isn't "clean OD" somewhat of a paradox?

It's a new circuit, not a clone... or in this case, not a Klone. I have the Klon and it has more drive than the Barbershop does. The Barbershop is also half the size. I do remember a post saying that it was the new Klon killer but its totally different IMO.

• Members
So far so good Carl. Can't wait to play it with some volume!! How goes everything with GF... give me more!!

Haha... you could sort me a GF avatar! :poke:

I'm gonna update my sig here this week and start promoting GF. ;)

This Fairfield Barbershop, would you say it's dark and fat...?

Have you had a go of the EHX Germ OD? Wondering how it would compare (I really like the Germ OD, btw).

• Members
Haha... you could sort me a GF avatar! :poke:

I'm gonna update my sig here this week and start promoting GF.
;)

This Fairfield Barbershop, would you say it's dark and fat...?

Have you had a go of the EHX Germ OD? Wondering how it would compare (I really like the Germ OD, btw).

One GF avatar coming up! As far as the Barbershop goes its VERY... here it comes.... wait for it.... "transparent". I haven't tried the Germ OD but I woundn't mind trying it out as I have heard good things.

I'll follow up with you over email tomorrow!

Archived