recommend me a good FX floor unit

xbox540

• Members

i wanna buy a good floor pedal, like the digitech rp7, but i wanna know if theres something better out there used or for a low price. im looking for something with a good array of effects and at least one expression pedal, and even some good amp models. if it has a preamp tube then even better. any suggestions?

• Members

i guess it'll help to mention that this will be mainly for home use and recording, i already have a g major with a midi pedalboard but i use that at practice and at gigs, i just want something to have at home that gives me about the same features but also doesnt cost an arm and a leg

• Members

The Zoom G series multi fx units are awesome. I have a G2.1U ($150) and a G9.2tt ($350). The G9.2tt has two 12ax7 preamp tubes and they definitely make a difference in the tone - not just for show. The smaller G7 model has one tube. All have great effects, modeling, amp sims, and are very user-friendly.

• Members

i wanna buy a good floor pedal, like the digitech rp7, but i wanna know if theres something better out there used or for a low price. im looking for something with a good array of effects and at least one expression pedal, and even some good amp models. if it has a preamp tube then even better. any suggestions?

Boss GT-5.

Not the GT-10, GT-8, or GT-6.

GT-5.

Archived