MIDI File of "Lost Highway"

GigMan

• Members

Does anyone have a MIDI file or karaoke track of Bon Jonvi's tune "Lost Highway" they could email me? One of my fellow schoolteachers is leaving (I'm an IT guy not a teacher, but she's the Media Speciaist/Computer Tchr. so I work w/her closely) - to go to another school (we're all jealous!) and her colleagues are writing a satire/parody song to that tune & asked me about doing the music...

Last year they wrote a great one for a retiring teacher to the tune of Copacabana and I played it live on the piano w/drum machine at a banquet hall - I was already there w/my rig since they had hired me to play and also DJ some. This year it's a small informal thing at a restaurant where I'll be a paying guest (as opposed to a "paid" vendor - ha ha :lol:) so I'm not looking to spend a lot of time on it...

My mixer does have a Vocal Eliminator function, which is ok: I tried playing Lost Highway right from the Bon Jovi CD thru it - it eliminates the lead vox, which is center-panned but not so much on the harmonies, which must not be center panned.

T'anks & a happy, healthy 2008 to all BTW... :thu:

:cool:

Archived