delay pedal where i can start/stop a loop without erasing it?

pewing33ny

• Members

I've been looking to get a delay pedal after not having used one in years. I've mostly been looking at the dd-7 and the hardwire dl-8.

i saw that once you stop the loop in the dd-7 that the loop gets erased. i just read the manual for the dl-8 and found out that it also does this. ugh

anyway, is there a relatively inexpensive (around $120) delay pedal that has a looper where the memory doesn't clear? i know that that is more of a independent looper pedal job but i don't really like using pedals and spending all that extra money on something i wouldn't use that much.

i'd be looping for less than 10 seconds but would like the other basic functions of a delay (tap tempo).

• Members

anyway, is there a relatively inexpensive (around $120) delay pedal that has a looper where the memory doesn't clear? i know that that is more of a independent looper pedal job but i don't really like using pedals and spending all that extra money on something i wouldn't use that much.

i'd be looping for less than 10 seconds but would like the other basic functions of a delay (tap tempo).

i don't know about their US prices, but i'll recommend the Akai Headrush and Electro-Harmonix Stereo Memory Man w/ Hazarai.

• Members

i don't know about their US prices, but i'll recommend the Akai Headrush and Electro-Harmonix Stereo Memory Man w/ Hazarai.

i'll second the headrush. you can find used ones for relatively cheap but they don't pop up very often.

Archived