NPBD

chuckmoose

• Members

New Pedal Build Day!

I just finished up two more MooseToneFXtext01.jpgA/B boxes. One is a 9v adapter only mini-box guitar switcher. It is made like my last one, with a circuit that works best when switching two guitars into one amp. It is finished in Prismatic Black with a blue and green bi-color LED that changes depending on which input is selected. It looks really nice under some good light, but is hard to photograph.

The other A/B uses a different circuit that grounds out the open connection, making it perfect for switching guitars or amps (thanks turnitto11). It's a bit more work and requires a more expensive switch, but this will be my standard A/B design. This one uses either a 9v DC adapter or a 9V battery. It's housed in an MXR sized enclosure in Red Sparkle with a red and yellow bi-color LED.

This is a new endeavor of mine and it's a ton of fun! I have boosts and ODs in development right now and hope you folks will soon see the prototype of my BlueMoose Boost in a week or so!

AB3-02b.jpgAB2-anim-02.gif

• Members

And another today... This one is really hard to photograph, it's Pedal Parts Plus's Illusion AquaMarine finish. It's a blue green sparkle over gloss black. Very pretty in the right light. This A/B box runs off of 9v DC or a battery, works great for switching between two amps, and has a red and green two color LED.

AB4-03.jpg

Archived