Huge thumbs up for EQD

Aaron SS

• Members

I should have done this a while back but it completely slipped my mind....I wanna tell everyone that EQD (Earthquaker Devices) is a top notch company and Jamie (the owner) is awesome. I received a Disaster Transport in a trade and while it was a completely awesome pedal that sounds amazing it had a seemingly impossible crack in the enclosure as well as the old version volume boost. Jamie mentioned that he had heard of this pedal before and that it had possibly fallen quite a distance off of a stage :eek: I contacted Jamie about the possibility of getting a new enclosure for it as well as fixing the volume boost as I'm a bit OCD and a sucker for aesthetics. I was promptly emailed back with an answer that consisted basically of all I had to do was send it to him with $10 for a new case and he'd take care of it. Sent it to him, had it back in less then a week and I couldn't be happier. The enclosure is perfect, the modulation speeds are now labeled, LED's are bezeled, and the volume boost is fixed for unity gain. He went above and beyond what I asked for, which I thought was asking a lot to begin with.

Don't hesitate to buy from such a helpful and top notch company as EQD :wave:

Archived