DC Brick isolated power?

shooto

• Members

Look at the t-rex fuel tank jr. It has isolated outputs, comes with lot of cables and I think it's pretty cheap for what it does!

+1 to that. I use one myself and it has just enough outputs, is compact, and has isolated outputs. One thing I do wish it had was a detachable power cord...

• Members

+1 to that. I use one myself and it has just enough outputs, is compact, and has isolated outputs. One thing I do wish it had was a detachable power cord...

I wanted to say the same thing!it's such a pain to close my pedal board with this cord floating on my pedals!Anyway this is the only complaint I have!

• Members

does anyone use any Cioks power supply?does it have isolated outputs?

I was interested when I was lookin for a power supply. Anyway the schyzophrenic is the only one with isolated outputs. It should be really similar to the fuel tank jr. Both have 6 outputs but ,while every one on the fuel tank has a max output of 125mA, on the cioks: from 1 to 5 the max output is 75mA but with the option to work at 9V or 12V selectable via individual mini-switch on the back, the 6 output has a knob that allows you to choose every voltage between 4-14V or can operates at fixed 18v. Where are you from?if your in europe you can findi it easily on ebay. Blackhawk music in uk is an authorized dealer.

• Members

I was interested when I was lookin for a power supply. Anyway the schyzophrenic is the only one with isolated outputs. It should be really similar to the fuel tank jr. Both have 6 outputs but ,while every one on the fuel tank has a max output of 125mA, on the cioks: from 1 to 5 the max output is 75mA but with the option to work at 9V or 12V selectable via individual mini-switch on the back, the 6 output has a knob that allows you to choose every voltage between 4-14V or can operates at fixed 18v. Where are you from?if your in europe you can findi it easily on ebay. Blackhawk music in uk is an authorized dealer.

Um, Fuel Tank Jr. has 5 outputs and each output is 120ma. You were close.

• Members

i understand.I am a neighbour.I am from Grecia,hehe.

Archived