Moog Rogue patches

KingVidiot

• Members

OK, so I've scoured the internet for text files, scans, etc. of patch settings for the Rogue. So far I found a small set of 5 overlay cards on Matrixsynth that was auctioned off, and the names didn't look too interesting.

I tried all of the major Moog fan sites and other than schematics and manuals I came up snake eyes. Any help would be appreciated.

I found a blank template, and I made a Word doc containing several of my tweaks so far.

So far I like this little beast. Sure I have great VSTs like Moog Modular V and Mimimoog V, but it's fun to have to tweak to get anywhere and to use the real thing. Presets are great, but they make you lazy.

Patches please...

• Members

Presets are great, but they make you lazy.

Patches please...

So what do you need patches for? Are you lazy? :poke:

Start tweaking, bro!

Here's the manual for the Moog MG-1. It's similar enough to the Rogue that you should find it useful, it has a number of patch diagrams including the ever popular Storm, Helicopter, Laser and Talking Robots.

• Members

Good point.

However, I like to tweak, but it would be fun to have some starting points to jump from. I have a huge patch manual for the Casio CZ-1, and that helped a lot for that board.

Thanks for the MG-1 manual, although I already have it. I just bought the Rogue manual online since it's the only one that isn't downloadable. It might have a few more.

Anyone have scans of those cards or have any settings they particularly like? How do you get the filter to self-resonate?

I can't do some of the MG-1 sounds since the Rogue has no ring modulator.

Archived