NUD (Ukulele!)

Tengo

• Members

Absolutely awesome birthday present from my amazing girlfriend- an Ashbury ck-t. Beautiful little tenor ukulele, Hawaiian Koa, really sings. I am teh owner of 4 stringed instruments this week :)

4291_584958159234_223306200_5801260_1526

• Members

I'm looking at picking one of these sopranos up pretty soon. Replace the high G with a low G and it's basically the top 4 high strings capo'd at the 4th fret of a standard guitar. That flat bottom lets you set it down on tables or shelves. You can set it right beside you at your computer desk and pick it up when ever you have an idea for a song or just to practice. ;)

dscn0625.png

• Members

You played a show with him? Awesome!

Jake is insane.

His cover of While My Guitar Gently Weeps is amazing.

yeah, he played down here at alligator alley, where mrs bobby d works.

we had him JAM with brian stoltz from the funky meters. i have a video of it somewhere, gotta upload it. it's SICK.....

• Members

Dooooo it.
:thu:

jake is SCARY good. i have NEVER heard a guy SILENCE an entire rowdy niteclub. everyone was all "WTF?" when this little dude got up there with a UKE.

two songs into it, he had the whole place in the palm of his hand.

plus, someone hollered out BLACK SABBATH.......and jake whipped out "WAR PIGS"

total {censored}ing WIN.

• Members

jake is SCARY good. i have NEVER heard a guy SILENCE an entire rowdy niteclub. everyone was all "WTF?" when this little dude got up there with a UKE.

two songs into it, he had the whole place in the palm of his hand.

plus, someone hollered out BLACK SABBATH.......and jake whipped out "WAR PIGS"

total {censored}ing WIN.

You better have video of him doing War Pigs!

• Members

My boy is turning 2 years old on Wednesday. We (my folks, on my request/suggestion) got him a Uke. Its a Lanikai LU-21 from MF. Didn't do much research, just read the reviews they have up. Seems like a plenty nice piece for the $$$. And, keep in mind, hes two.

Archived