Know of any great blow-out sales going on?

• Members

I'm digging it as well. Caught a show last month that was excellent too.

they were here (asheville, nc) just before the new one came out, didn't catch it tho. i'd like to see these songs live.

• Members

yo eyeball - check out the new umphs? i was gonna start a thread, didn't get around to it. i'm loving it...

I bought it when it came out. I was listening to it today actually. Yeah, I like it. Look up some of the new tunes on Youtube. They sound sweet live!

I was going to hit the Cincy show a month or so ago but couldn't make it down there in the middle of the week. They closed set one with a cover of Them Bones! I am pissed that I missed that.

• Members

I bought it when it came out. I was listening to it today actually. Yeah, I like it. Look up some of the new tunes on Youtube. They sound sweet live!

I was going to hit the Cincy show a month or so ago but couldn't make it down there in the middle of the week. They closed set one with
a cover of Them Bones!
I am pissed that I missed that.

sweet!! (checks archive.org for a taper)...got a date on cincy by any chance?

• Members

I was going to hit the Cincy show a month or so ago but couldn't make it down there in the middle of the week. They closed set one with a cover of Them Bones! I am pissed that I missed that.

them bones, cincy:

http://www.umlive.net/live-music/mp3/Them_Bones.html

Archived