READ THE RULES OR GET BANNED - Weekly spam thread 07-14-09

• Members

05-01-09_1916-1.jpg

FOR SALE ONLY:

Whammy 4 w/ adapter $140

MXR Blue Box with C11 mod $55

BOSS DS-1 Distortion $25

Lyt Pedalboard 24 $55

All prices are shipped CONUS. Paypal preferred. Please, no trades.

Sorry, everything else shown not for sale. :cop:

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Looking to sell or trade these, going for super cheap to the right guy!

Lee Jackson Vibrator Pedal: $200

-Perfect condition. Great pedal and sounds it too!! Not too many reviews, but you can really make this thing sound gushy and awesome!

DSC04643.jpg

Pedal Train Pro /w Soft Case: $70

-Great condition. Works like it should and comes with velcro. The Soft Case is in good condition, but the shoulder strap needs to be put in again. (Pedals not included)

DSC04644.jpg

Pedal Pad MPS Lite /w Soft Case and Pedal Pad Power Supply: $100

-Has velcro, but looks awesome still. The lite in front does not light up anymore, but everything is still cool. The case is worn and doesn't look so awesome. That's why it's so cheap. (Pedal Power will be supplied when packed up.)

DSC04646.jpg

Holler at me with some trades. Thanks!

• Members
2nd post in an awesome thread
:love:

:wave:

First post only to point out that you are going to be BANT!

Oh also someone offer me something nifty for a crunch box, a mxr blue box, and a fender champion 600. Looking for a 15ish watt tube combo, will throw in a little cash too.

• Members

Gary Hurst Tone Bender reissue for sale...

It is advertised as the 1965 Tone Bender MKI, but it actually is a Tone Bender MKII circuit in a MKI metal case. This is my personal favorite Tone Bender fuzz ever. It is gnarly. It also is very quiet for a fuzz. I'm not sure what type of transistors are in here, Gary must have scratched the label off of these. He personally signed this pedal in January of this year. He originally wrote 08 for the date and then re-wrote 09 over that. There are some small dings in the paint and a slight scratch towards the bottom corner. These are just tiny cosmetic dings. The pedal works perfectly and sounds amazing. It comes in original box with all original instructions and packaging.

$375 via paypal includes USPS priority shipping. No trades.

P1020950.JPG

P1020955.JPG

P1020956.JPG

• Members

This a PNP Rangemaster with a couple of Red Rooster mods built around an OC81 Transistor. It's completely point to point with a Volume and Fat knob that acts as a full range booster, which rolls bass off as its turned clockwise. The only issue is one missing screw on the back but has no scratches or dings. If you don't like the knobs I have another set I can put on, just ask.

Shipped/PayPalled- $75

pedalsale005.jpg