OT: "You're gonna love my nuts"

• Members
Totally. I'm sold. If I ever see one at the store, I'm buying it.

I have had one since highschool (1997) :lol: I think the patent runs out on {censored} like that. It seems every 5 years a new company releases it. Kitchen aid makes one too.

Infomercials have that magic BS ability to make you think something is new and improved when its really from the 70's :lol:

• Members

I have had one since highschool (1997)
:lol:
I think the patent runs out on {censored} like that. It seems every 5 years a new company releases it. Kitchen aid makes one too.

Infomercials have that magic BS ability to make you think something is new and improved when its really from the 70's
:lol:

And I'm totally a sucker when it comes to that stuff, so it's a good thing my wife and I don't watch television.

• Members

And I'm totally a sucker when it comes to that stuff, so it's a good thing my wife and I don't watch television.

I just love how they assume you are too dumb to work your regular product...

"do you have trouble ironing your shirts?" *actor burns face off with old iron, and nods head at narrator* "then try the "steam genie" (or some {censored}) *actor steams clothes to a wrinkle free finish like a {censored}ing pro* :lol::facepalm:

Archived