Death By Audio Fuzz War... battery only?

• Members

I need one of those for my big muff.

Question for OP: do you really think that being battery only is a reason to not purchase the gainiest fuzz EVAR!???!?!?!?111

Well I am pretty lazy, so I don't really want to unplug the pedal when I am not using it... so yeah... I wouldn't buy it if it cant be run off a power supply.

No one has answered my question though, can you run the fuzz war off a power supply or not? :cop:

• Members

I need one of those for my big muff.

Question for OP: do you really think that being battery only is a reason to not purchase the gainiest fuzz EVAR!???!?!?!?111

I've tried sagging my Big Muffs with my PP2+. It doesn't really do much except makes them less gainy.

AS to the DBA Fuzz War- yeah, that shouldn't be something to stop you, but at the same time, it's kind of {censored}ty that they don't have it when they're such expensive pedals in the first place.

• Members

No need for adapters - it has the standard Boss-style on top, between the input and output. I'm powering one with a 1spot no problems.

I'm honestly a bit disappointed in it, but maybe I need to break out a battery to be amazed...:idk:

• Members

No need for adapters - it has the standard Boss-style on top, between the input and output. I'm powering one with a 1spot no problems.

I'm honestly a bit disappointed in it, but maybe I need to break out a battery to be amazed...
:idk:

Thanks! That's all I wanted to know. :idea:

Archived