Showbread

Belt

• Members

yeah. Me and him had a long talk about it. My band and his were trying to get a new like "team" up and running in our town. You know where two or three bands just own a town and make loads of $$$.

Well drew is a really good friend of mine. He said that apparently they live a pretty hardcore christian lifestyle. Like no drugs, alcohol, etc of temptations. And they basically want that represented in all manners. I wish i could have saved the conversation.

He is on tour with them right now. I bet he is having a blast. Good for him. Glad to finally see someone close around me getting some good exposure.

• Members

Saw these guys back in '06. By far the best show I've been to, and their stage presence is amazing. I love every one of their records, though I have yet to pick up the one that just came out. That said, No Sir, Nihilism Is Not Practical is my second favorite album of all time and practically changed my life. I wish that hadn't gone through so many line-up changes, but oh well, it happens. Also, if you can, pick up the Josh's (lead singer) novel. It's a great read.

• Members

Saw these guys back in '06. By far the best show I've been to, and their stage presence is amazing. I love every one of their records, though I have yet to pick up the one that just came out. That said, No Sir, Nihilism Is Not Practical is my second favorite album of all time and practically changed my life. I wish that hadn't gone through so many line-up changes, but oh well, it happens.
Also, if you can, pick up the Josh's (lead singer) novel. It's a great read.

will do

I think the new record is my favorite. It's still new to me, but it is a great rock record.

Archived