Things that need to be made.

The Eristic

• Moderators

EHX Tube Delay. I don't care if they just stick tubes somewhere in a DMM. Their tube series stuff I have (Tube Zipper and Wiggler) is so damned awesome, my mind keeps concocting chimera of tubes and other stuff I have/want. Tube Polychorus. Tube Stereo Polyphase. Tube Flanger Hoax. Tube Microsynth.

Damn you, Puretube (and others).

• Moderators

I'd rather they come out with a cheap tape unit.

Would be great as well.

The issue there is whether or not it would be possible. "Cheap" and "tape" don't seem to go together anymore, due to the mechanical nature of the beast and, accordingly, the necessity of reliability.

• Members

Would be great as well.

The issue there is whether or not it would be possible. "Cheap" and "tape" don't seem to go together anymore, due to the mechanical nature of the beast and, accordingly, the necessity of reliability.

Yeah I'm not sure if it's possible either but if anybody could do it at a sweet price I'd put my money on EHX. Them and Peavey seem to be the two companies that can put out great products with great reliability at great prices consistently.

• Moderators

Yeah I'm not sure if it's possible either but if anybody could do it at a sweet price I'd put my money on EHX. Them and Peavey seem to be the two companies that can put out great products with great reliability at great prices consistently.

Now that you mention it, Peavey is actually probably better suited in terms of infrastructure to pull it off. Phone Hartley up! They'll make it a few years and crank out tons of them, then it will be perennially undervalued on the used market for all eternity. Were EHX to make it, it'd be another Attack/Decay once it went out of production and everyone would be annoyed that they didn't buy it when it was new and actually reasonably priced (and/or that they flipped it for what was basically a Muff/DS-1 clone).

Archived