Memory Toy Modulation WAY TOO EXTREME & Not Adjustable... Boo.

CiceroTJones

• Members

yeah, at least they clearly labeled the trimpot. It's just so sensitive to delay time, what is just right at one speed is non-existent at faster speeds and too much at slower.

Seems to sound just as good as the MB, which is so far so good, done a few gigs with it and it works great. I still need to make an expression control.

I will say, it's true that the Mod amount is going to change with delay times. However, I have a Nova delay for a bunch of preset sounds, so this one is gonna pretty much stay in one position for just a couple songs. We'll see.

As far as the Boy goes, good to hear you're still liking it.

• Members

0n every clip I've heard of the memory boy or memory toy the repeats sound way louder than the guitar signal. Can somebody make a clip of the repeats not so loud with a nice long trail with some mod, please.

If you do that, your complete signal will be boosted. Blend knob below noon boosts signal.

• Members

0n every clip I've heard of the memory boy or memory toy the repeats sound way louder than the guitar signal. Can somebody make a clip of the repeats not so loud with a nice long trail with some mod, please.

Youtube compression's fault? making them sound louder than they are maybe

• Members

See right below the power jack. It says Trim 8 and then right under it says Mod Depth with an arrow. A quarter turn or a half turn either way is EXTREME so be easy. (Also, like I said earlier, it's backwards. Counterclockwise is more, clockwise is less)

P9250169.jpg

Hey that's my picture. Where's my props? :cop::D

Just kidding. I take it you saw my post/thread on TGP about the trim pot? I still haven't tweaked mine but now that it has been confirmed, I am going to do so. :thu:

Archived