LINE 6 DL4 "popping out the chip"? fix

hangwire

• Members

first you get yourself some pringles...

Pringles' original intention was to make tennis balls... but the day thr rubber was supposed to arive the truck was full of potatoes instead. But Pringles is a laid back company... the boss said, "{censored} it, cut um up!"

• Members

Search the forum for "broken DL4" or "fix DL4" and I think you'll pull up a thread that tells you how.

FYI, I did the search and it worked... in giving me 50% crazy political/religious nutbag threads :facepalm: mad eitthrough 9 pages of returned threads and no DL-4 content :facepalm: :facepalm:

• Members

Mitch Hedberg! Best comedian ever.

My favorite bit of his was the one about the neighbors knocking on his wall when he was playing loud music, and he would yell back something like "This is a wall, not a door! While there may be a door on your side, I can assure you that there is only a wall on this side!"

• Members

My favorite bit of his was the one about the neighbors knocking on his wall when he was playing loud music, and he would yell back something like "This is a wall, not a door! While there may be a door on your side, I can assure you that there is only a wall on this side!"

The bit about BBQ Fritos is classic, too. "You'd better turn that Frito, Dad--you know how I like 'em."

Archived