Duck... Duck...

b_nehpets

• Members

yeah i noticed this too.. with teh blend up i still hear alot of the clean signal. i like it though because it sounds great throwing something else into it...

the barbershop sounds great going into it

that's what she said...

...typically i wouldn't have considered putting something into it. but the barber shop is an option for me, so i will give it a go.

• Members

thanks... i can't wait til i can turn it up to 3 o'clock! that type of gain isn't exactly conducive to my living conditions.

that's what she said...

...typically i wouldn't have considered putting something into it. but the barber shop is an option for me, so i will give it a go.

i didnt get a chance to full try out any other ODs/distortions through it except the ocd but i wasnt able to turn up enough to really really give it a shot. teh barbershop worked good because i had it on a sorta fuzzy, transparent, low gain OD setting that worked well with the goose on mood 4 i think... it sounded great!

• Members
hahah nice... i guess?
:thu:

i didnt get a chance to full try out any other ODs/distortions through it except the ocd but i wasnt able to turn up enough to really really give it a shot. teh barbershop worked good because i had it on a sorta fuzzy, transparent, low gain setting that worked well with the goose on mood 4 i think... it sounded great!

You dick. My mom just brought my 15" up, so I'm going to {censored} {censored} up with loud asap.

Archived