Crybaby Battle: 95Q vs 535Q vs Crybaby From Hell

O.G.T.V.

• Members

Dunlop Crybaby 95q

Dunlop Crybaby 535q

Dunlop Crybaby From Hell

Which one should suit me better for this kind of wah sound?!

[YOUTUBE]e8k7xJBXv30[/YOUTUBE]

Wah appears @ 2:36

[YOUTUBE]mHiVid_fpGg[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]v7yPRYL_Oq0[/YOUTUBE]

I was thinking in the MXR MC404 CAE, but after finding out I need to open it to tweak it...is a NO, NO for me. I play in a 2 guitars band and in half of the songs I play lead guitar. I need a wah that can help me cut the mix nicely and not be ''The Master of All Treble'' if you know what I mean.

I aprecciate help on the subject!

• Members

The 535Q is a solid wah, very versatile. Can get a bit muddy with the boost up and the bypass sucks some high end (although Dunlop claim that all manufactured in the last year have true bypass) but I still like mine. Looking into the CAE Wah myself though.

Whoa good comment!!!:thu: BTW does the 535q have kinda like a volume boost in it or not?! Is that I kinda need a volume up for solos. Other question...how good is that CAE that you and a lot of people here on the forum like?!

I'm interested in buying the best crybaby style wah available below the $200 price range. but I need more info input to make the decision.

• Members

love my 535q. only problem i have is i wish the sweep was a little better.

What happens with the sweep?! A lot of 535q users always say something about the sweep, that it lacks sound, high end or something. What's your case about it!?

Archived