Have u Ever Gotten "Stuck" With a Pedal?

hot_karl

• Members

I want to kick my microsynth off the board because it's so huge and I'm outta room, I love it, but I don't use it enough.... however, it is absolutely imperative for one song... can't not have it.

I wanna trade for a new small one but it will cost me a bunch of extra money that could be spent on other pedals i want more.

this ever happen to you?

• Members

I want to kick my microsynth off the board because it's so huge and I'm outta room, I love it, but I don't use it enough.... however, it is absolutely imperative for one song... can't not have it.

I wanna trade for a new small one but it will cost me a bunch of extra money that could be spent on other pedals i want more.

this ever happen to you?

my phase 100 clone. its a great pedal but i feel like i'll never use it. dunno what id trade it for either.

• Members

this ever happen to you?

What's your band called?

• Members

He didn't explicitly.

So I'm right that you weren't simply curious about his band and were actually trying to make him feel small because he might actually write his own music and "need" a certain sound from a pedal for it, but may not actually perform said song with a band?

Maybe I'm way off here, but this is what I'm getting.

• Members

So I'm right that you weren't simply curious about his band and were actually trying to make him feel small because he might actually write his own music and "need" a certain sound from a pedal for it, but may not actually perform said song with a band?

I play in 3 touring bands, one of which is signed, one's dabut album is almost finished getting recorded and the third on is getting ready to record an album.

I don't connect online stuff like this to personal life tho, I've had one of my myspaces hacked cus of it, won't do that again......

we do play the song live, that's the problem. And it's the only song I use it on out of all 3 bands, but it's crucial to the song.... so I'm essentially stuck with it at the moment.

• Members

Wow. Not at all. Nice one, douche.

• Members
Wow. Not at all. Nice one, douche.

Sorry (really)

Don't drink and internet......

I'm really sorry for misinterpreting your post and I'm obviously embarrassed.

I guess I read this from my own standpoint as someone who hasn't got a band going yet........again very sorry.:facepalm:

• Members
Sorry (really)

Don't drink and internet......

I'm really sorry for misinterpreting your post and I'm obviously embarrassed.

I guess I read this from my own standpoint as someone who hasn't got a band going yet........again very sorry.
:facepalm:

It's cool, man. Sorry I called you a douche. I just like to listen to music.

• Members

In his defense he's working on it. He has no job. He did buy a few things though.

Its just annoying to me to have to consider what he needs before I make any changes to the board. The whole situation is a bunch of bitchy band drama.

band drama, that sucks dude sorry to hear that.... the only band drama i have to deal with is 2 members in one band constantly bitch at eachother, but they have known eachother their entire life, and it's kind of how they communicate.

Archived