Crxsh's PRRI

Jisatsu

• Members

I think your plan sounds pretty good. A real amp you love, and a processor/whatever full of things to try out. Especially since it seems your tastes are wide and many, in both effects and amps (from mesa to dr z). Might even cure your GAS.

I personally would keep the PR though, since I like those amps. I don't like having infinite tonal options, just the ones I like and a few more to keep things interesting.

There's quite a bit of overlap from the PRRI to the Dr. Z, actually. More than I expected. At the end of the day though, I like my Z better in live applications. Both are great... but if all works out as planned, Z/snax will be a nice compromise, I'm sure... If I can work it out. Time will tell, though.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

There's quite a bit of overlap from the PRRI to the Dr. Z, actually. More than I expected. At the end of the day though, I like my Z better in live applications. Both are great... but if all works out as planned, Z/snax will be a nice compromise, I'm sure... If I can work it out. Time will tell, though.

Ah just realized the z28 is 6v6. Yeah sell the princeton (though I'd still choose that over the z).

Archived