Blackout Effectors Twosome pedal... CUSTOM!

vidnotlaw

• Members

Just thought the effects forum would like to see this (I know I am drooling):

whitetwo.jpg

That there is a picture of a custom Twosome pedal being built by Blackout Effectors for a charity raffle. The HCFX thread for the raffle can be found here. All you need is a measly $5 to enter the raffle, for every $5 you get an entry (max 20 entries per person))! It's for a good cause AND a KILLER pedal. You'll never have a chance to win a killer pedal like this again.... so go ahead.... what are you waiting for.... ENTER THE RAFFLE! :thu:

Take care,

Vid

• Members

Stormtrooper FTW!...

whtwo_lid.jpg

If you have not entered the raffle to win this pedal.... you can do so here (HCFX Thread with all the information about the raffle)! Some lucky winner is going to be getting an INCREDIBLE pedal... and it's for a great cause! Good luck all! :thu:

Take care,

Vid

• Members

Um... Yeah.... I am just speechless at how classy this pedal looks...

whtwo.jpg

If you have not entered the raffle to win this pedal.... you can do so here (HCFX Thread with all the information about the raffle)! Some lucky winner is going to be getting an INCREDIBLE pedal... and it's for a great cause! Good luck all! :thu:

Take care,

Vid

• Members

Stormtrooper FTW!...

whtwo_lid.jpg

If you have not entered the raffle to win this pedal.... you can do so
here
(HCFX Thread with all the information about the raffle)! Some lucky winner is going to be getting an INCREDIBLE pedal... and it's for a great cause! Good luck all!
:thu:

Take care,

Vid

watch george lucas will sue him for this

that's an awesome contest you are doing, really sorry about your friend.... as soon as I get paypal figured out I'll enter for sure.

• Members

The pedal is almost finished. Once I receive the pedal from Kyle/Blackout Effectors, I will probably allow one more week of donations. I'll post a message when I receive he pedal.

Take care,

Vid

any idea when the drawing is/how much longer we can donate?!

• Members

Update: Kyle (Blackout Effectors) has finished the pedal and I should be receiving it some time next week. Once I get the pedal, I will allow one more week of donations/raffle entries. The HCFX thread for the raffle can be found here. All you need is a measly $5 to enter the raffle, for every $5 you get an entry (max 20 entries per person))! It's for a good cause AND a KILLER pedal. You'll never have a chance to win a killer pedal like this again.... so go ahead.... what are you waiting for.... ENTER THE RAFFLE! :thu:

Take care,

Vid

Archived