I Want To Be Your Sexosaurus HCFX...

hot_karl

• Members

Do things because you like doing them not because you feel you have to. Life is too short to waste your time with negative people and self destructive thoughts.

It's never too late to pursue your true passion and you must understand that opportunities won't always introduce themselves, but often need to be approached. Figure out what is holding you back and try to remove it from your life.

Money will be good to you if you take care of it and must be respected as it is fleeting. Having said that, money comes and money goes, but a true experience will last the rest of your life.

Depression and happiness are also cyclical, but which emotion you lean towards is entirely up to you. If you lose someone you love, try not to morn, but be happy that you had the chance to know them.

A split second thought with the intent to act must be made in order to do something as simple as move your finger. A person does not get to where they want to be without a dedicated state of mind. Your mind is a powerful thing, and if it is applied, you will obey it.

Try to have no regrets. I regret not asking out Jennet in highschool for fear of rejection and having to face her thereafter. Do I still see her around? Absolutely not.... so really, what was I so afraid of?

Helping others, leads to success, go be someone's Sexosaurus.

• Members

I see someone has been reading works that have been inspired by someone reading works that have been inspired by someone reading works that have been inspired by someone reading works that have been inspired by someone reading works that have been inspired by someone reading works that have been inspired by Maslow.

Archived