NYC Gig Spam Trick Fall & The Tuscaderos

Trick Fall

• Members

Phil if inappropriate please delete.........

My band Trick Fall & The Tuscaderos will rocking it hard tonight at the Holy {censored} party at Don Hill's on Spring & Greenwich in the beautiful isle of Manhattan tonight. Showtime is 10:30 and Vynyllolife will be performing after us with the Two Bloody Tampons spinning all night. Should be a really fun party for anyone around the city and it would of course be great to meet some fellow forumites. So get off the couch and put on your dancing shoes.

http://www.donhills.com/events/2010/04/100401.html

• Members

the doorman at don hills is such a dick sometimes. I can't make it but good luck man

Thanks for the good wishes. It wound up being a really fun time and the band that played after (vinyl life) were really good. They had two guys doing electronics, an older guy playing sax and a singer/mc. They had the whole place dancing and I really enjoyed their set.

I wonder which guy you are thinking of. I used to go to Don Hill's all the time and was friendly with the door guys, but that was a long time ago.

Oh and if anyone is interested I posted a couple of tunes from the show on youtube.

[YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]

Archived