Anyone witness Jehovah's witnesses here?

amarr1

• Members

I really don't wan this to become a religious debate so unless you can help answer my question or know some way to help me here, then might I invite you to please leave my thread.

Alright, at the beginning of the year I moved into my new apartment in west LA. And about three or so months ago I came to this guy's door to do my 'typical invitation thing.' Well, I was nice to him and politely told him that he should be interested and eventually I left. Well the problem is that ever since then I've shown up and rang the doorbell early in the morning and leaving our pamphlets all over his door and he doesn't like it too much. The interesting thing about all this is that there's a pattern here. I make sure to come when he's coming home from work, crossing the adjacent street to walk right over to his complex and walk right up the stairs to his place, and once we realize he's not home we skip right past the other three apartments and the nearby complexes as well. Which is truly amazing because we have a surveillance van 3-4 blocks away and it's rather difficult to spot him at all hours of the day.

People have told us stories that in Japan we'll use ribbons tied to shrubbery and piping on houses, as well as other methods. Which are hidden from plain view in places only they would look to mark people they might have a chance in converting.

Now my question is, how could I gain more converts? I'm really tired of using my binoculars and wearing a trenchcoat. So can anybody help a brother out?

Sorry Phil if this is to much, I just don't know how else to find my answers.

Archived