NPD x 1.5!!! (one and a half new pedals)

• Members

newpedals.jpg

I got some great stuff in the mail today. This is really closer to two pedals, except one isn't assembled yet!

The first is obviously a new Malekko 616, I bought it from PGS to see if this increases my odds of wining their sweepstakes prizes. (If I actually DO win something, I will have mixed feelings about their practices forever.)

The other is a GGG Marshall Guv'nor kit, with a lovely green sparkle enclosure from pedalparts.com, I'm not sure if those knobs will fit, but hopefully they will because they look cool. My friend said he'd put the marshall together for $25, which is good, because I usually have to pay him to fix my kit pedals whenever I decide to put them together.

I am going to go try them (well, really just the Malekko) right now!

• Members

The other is a GGG Marshall Guv'nor kit, with a lovely green sparkle enclosure from pedalparts.com, I'm not sure if those knobs will fit, but hopefully they will because they look cool. My friend said he'd put the marshall together for $25, which is good, because I usually have to pay him to fix my kit pedals whenever I decide to put them together.

I am going to go try them (well, really just the Malekko) right now!

:facepalm:x1000

• Members

:facepalm:x1000

Yeah, I know it's a face palm, but the shipping was free and I got it quick. I don't see a reason to support another website that does NOT have giveaways. After all, if they go out of business, no more sweepstakes!

• Members

I always think I might be applying wrong and they are not getting my applications for the sweepstakes...why else would I have not won yet? And it also doesn't make it seem any less likely when most the winners are foreign...:facepalm:

Archived