New Access Virus model soon?

swandiver

• Members
Nope......maybe we just hate the way it sounds.

Or is that to simple a reason for you ?

And if you just didn't flow with it, thats one thing. But to claim ITS incompetence is just silly! Its not the car, its the driver.

How about this. Ill post 10 sounds- if its so easy to tell, you all will pick it out right away? RIGHT? Ive got 9 synths, I can make it interesting... BUT I want to win teh internets if we do, so we need some sort of "I win teh internets" trophy! Maybe a cat picture saying I win for the avatar of the winner?:facepalm:

Its funny cause all you haters would fail miserably!:poke:

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

No I just go to the source... If its got a wagging tail and barks- its a dog... But again, I doubt Ive heard anything YOUVE done professionally...
:cop:

If you don't know how to swing a golf club, then yes golf sucks... But to go around saying the game is lame without being able to grasp it is another story completely...

Typical internet misrepresentation. Sorry but BS is BS...

And if you just didn't flow with it, thats one thing. But to claim ITS incompetence is just silly! Its not the car, its the driver.

How about this. Ill post 10 sounds- if its so easy to tell, you all will pick it out right away? RIGHT? Ive got 9 synths, I can make it interesting... BUT I want to win teh internets if we do, so we need some sort of "I win teh internets" trophy! Maybe a cat picture saying I win for the avatar of the winner?
:facepalm:

Its funny cause all you haters would fail miserably!:poke:

Hi. My name is WhitePapaGeorgio. I paid $3k for a VA and I feel the need to defend my purchase! If you don't like this synth, then you're stoopid!

And btw mr. papageorgio- I'm pretty sure I can program a synth a lot better than you, so don't give me that crap.

• Members

0/10. They all suck. They wouldn't suck if they cost less than $500 though. A little cheesy, but wouldn't suck.

Just to clarify. The Virus synthesizer, that sucks so badly would not suck when the price would be around $500 or below? I guess I know enough about your preferences in synths already.

• Members
Hi. My name is WhitePapaGeorgio. I paid $3k for a VA and I feel the need to defend my purchase! If you don't like this synth, then you're stoopid!

And btw mr. papageorgio- I'm pretty sure I can program a synth a lot better than you, so don't give me that crap.

danceoff.jpg

• Members
No I just go to the source... If its got a wagging tail and barks- its a dog... But again, I doubt Ive heard anything YOUVE done professionally...
:cop:

If you don't know how to swing a golf club, then yes golf sucks... But to go around saying the game is lame without being able to grasp it is another story completely...

No matter how you slice it, it's presumptuous to assume someone you've never met doesn't know how to do something. For all you know the guy is a super duper synthesist and he just genuinely dislikes the Virus.

What I have or haven't done professionally is irrelevant, so ... :p

Archived