Seattle Head Count

idiotboy

• Members

This is really shaping up; there are now 15 of us, counting charter member syncretism.

For those not already aware, the annual PNW Synth meeting is scheduled for October 25 at the Renton Technical College. Past highlights have included John Bowen comparing a Prophet 5 with Creamware's emulation, and George Mattson demonstrating a prototype of the Mattson Mini Modular. Good stuff.

John Marshall, who has organized the event for the past several years, possibly is bowing out after this year. I'm not a member of the DIY list from which this event spawned, but I assume someone else will pick up the baton (?)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'd consider flying out ...

If I'm unable to attend ... someone with some videocamera skills should be the event's documentor ... and we can possibly edit together a comprehensive KSS movie/documentary with my D.C. footage ...

• Members

If I'm unable to attend ... someone with some videocamera skills should be the event's documentor ... and we can possibly edit together a comprehensive KSS movie/documentary with my D.C. footage ...

Matrix (of Matrixsynth) has in years past fulfilled videographer duty. I'll check w/him for this year; if he is unwilling or unable, I'll take care of it.

• Members
Matrix (of Matrixsynth) has in years past fulfilled videographer duty. I'll check w/him for this year; if he is unwilling or unable, I'll take care of it.

If not, my brother and I do the movie thing, and can bring our new HD camera.

HD footage of the Solaris (if in attendance), anyone? :love:

• Members

Yeah, charter member! Know your place, worms! Fetch Syncretism some Fun-yuns!

Have you contacted the Harvestman? He moved to Seattle recently.

I can contact him. I've got his email in my address book.

• Members
Sweeeeet! Would like to see him come bring his modules to the meeting.

It would be really cool!

I think this is John Marshall's last year hosting...maybe at the meet some of us can knock heads and figure out a venue for next year...and one of us could volunteer to host. :facepalm:;):wave:

• Members

I'm in, but I'm out-of-town for a week or so mid-september. Will attend if it happens while i'm in the area!

I've been thinking about settling in Seattle or Portland when I return to the US. I've always wanted to live out there.

Edit, so, erm, count me in next year or something.

you don't say

Archived