OT: Well done 3, you just delivered my iphone to the wrong person.

SailorJerry

• Members

i was expecting delivery, it wasn't delivered, they say it was. :facepalm:

the delivery company tells me i have to take it up with 3.

3 has a year long switchboard just to get through to somebody on the other side of the world that can't understand what i'm trying to tell them :deadhorse:

before you slate me for getting an iphone, i've had my current mobile since about 1990 and my ipod just broke, it seemed logical.

• Members

Not gonna hate. I was in the same situation recently and I ended up getting a HTC. The iPhone has a much better interface for music though.

Really though if I get another music player I think its gonna have to be a classic. 200g of space is mighty tempting and if you've got a decent phone you dont really need the other {censored}.

Also if its been signed for its possible it was a person at the depot who did it and its still there, parcelforce has an annoying habit of doing that on me.

• Members

Not gonna hate. I was in the same situation recently and I ended up getting a HTC. The iPhone has a much better interface for music though.

Really though if I get another music player I think its gonna have to be a classic. 200g of space is mighty tempting and if you've got a decent phone you dont really need the other {censored}.

Also if its been signed for its possible it was a person at the depot who did it and its still there, parcelforce has an annoying habit of doing that on me.

i don't even know which company it was.

they can't help with without a reference number, which i would have on either the parcel or a card they'd drop through the door. durp.

Archived