Recommendations/Tips for new pedalboard?

arcadesonfire

• Members

Hey folks, I'm lookin for a new board with a hard shell case to house my pedals.

Right now, i'm runnin a Korg tuner, 4ms phaseur fleur, Keeley Rat, boss ce-3, ts-9, 4ms tremulus lune, and finally an Eventide TimeFactor with an aux switch and an Ernie Ball jr. as the expression pedal.

I want something that's either slanted or two story, so that when i go to click the pedals behind my TimeFactor, my foot doesn't mess with the TimeFactor knobs (it's been happening a lot lately). I hope to be able to house a power strip (the furman surge block) and a power supply for my pedals (the voodoo lab power 2 plus??) on the board also so that everything is set up and all i have to do is plug into the wall outlet.

Is NYCpedalboards a good bet? Can you think of any others i should look into first? Cost isn't a very big issue (i'm very fortunate to have just gotten a new job). What i need most is protection for my pedals in taxi cabs filled with amps and drums as well as pedal power that will provide the best possible sound.

Thanks for any suggestions!

Archived