GASing hard for a Boss RC-2

TeleMan1985

• Members

I have both and the jamman is by far a better looper than the RC. Better and more features and the sound quality is much superior and clear. The rc starts to sound distorted and fuzzy to more track layers you record over.

Thanks.

• Members

I find that my Looper, although not a Boss, is the second most-useful pedal behind my pitchblack. I play a lot of jazz, and the rang is incredibly helpful when practicing licks over ii-V-I's and standards from the real book. I think everyone should own one. Loopers keep the beat and are a tireless practice partner, and I find that my practice sessions are much more-productive when I use one. Looper plug now over :)

• Members
I find that my Looper, although not a Boss, is the second most-useful pedal behind my pitchblack. I play a lot of jazz, and the rang is incredibly helpful when practicing licks over ii-V-I's and standards from the real book. I think everyone should own one. Loopers keep the beat and are a tireless practice partner, and I find that my practice sessions are much more-productive when I use one. Looper plug now over
:)

yeah. I don't play jazz but I know getting one would really help my playing regardless. Maybe I can put one of Kidneys on ebay or something...

• Members

yeah. I don't play jazz but I know getting one would really help my playing regardless. Maybe I can put one of Kidneys on ebay or something...

Regardless, you will be happy with your purchase. Although, I do find them to be noisy little bastards even when they're bypassed; so unless you plan on dropping some funk sirens live or something or looping some ambience then I personally would drop them. They're really great for song writing too, for obvious reasons.

Archived