HCFX - i would appreciate your input on planning/arranging my part DIY pedalboard

Johansolo

• Members

ive been playing pedal tetris/musical chairs with this "second" board for most of 2010. i have to commit to wiring this up soon, otherwise its never gonna be finished.

im pretty much set in stone for whats going to be on this board after going through a whole heap of pedals and decided i want to build most of the main pedals.

pedalphiles of HCFX...i would value your input/suggestions on the placement (including fx order) on what i have so far, before i commit to buying/ordering/making some custom lenght patch cables + drilling holes in the enclosures to wire up the unfinished pedals.

DSC00088.jpg

signal chain/cable routing is looking to be in this order

guitar into

- DIY tremolo pedal (right/middle) then...

- DIY TB looper (right/bottom) which is a single loop with the phase90 and auto wah. im

contemplating building it with a 2nd stomp to activate a TSA style forced feedback.

- DIY Overdrive/Boost (middle/bottom)

- DIY Muff/Fuzz (middle/middle)

- purple pedal will have some sort of high gain pedal ie emma pisdiYAUwot if i play my

cards right)

- bottom horizontal blank pedal - yet to be decided...rehouse dano cool cat chorus or a - digitech hard wire verb/chorus?

- EHX freeze

- Akai Headrush

- amp

i think i can pull this off neatly RE cable wiring/plugs and power jack tucked under the gorm board (hopefully the daisy chain i get can reach all the places, but because therse a few DIY pedals i can strategically place the input/outputs where i need it to be)

any comments/feedback on my layout/signal chain plans?

Archived