Have i to be worried about envy temperature ?

Logicat

• Members

Hi people,

maybe mine is a bit strange question...But in the last days my apartment temperature lowened badly, and i'm getting worried about my synths :(

I can't raise it at will because i've not an independent warming plant - the municipality decides when to send me the warming furniture, and it's still not here. I'd say there are about 15 or less Celsius degrees in my room :cry:

I can put myself under loads of covers to survive along the tough nights, but my beloved synths ? I looked on the manuals but i cannot find informations about the lower temperature they can resist to.

Humidity is not high, but their shiny surfaces are so cold...

Please note that i'm not joking here, i'm really (slighty) worried about them. Would you be worried about a temperature of - say - 10 C, when they are in a turned off state ? And what about those wooden-ends on the PEK :facepalm: ?

• Members

my envy temperature increases whenever i read the blofeld thread:p

I understand you. This happens to me too when i look at your avatar (i hope she's above 18, or i'm going to be marked as a...:facepalm:)

This afternoon i'll turn my synths on again, to check if they work, prior to get an heater. A little sun light appeared today, so maybe there's hope for their life...:facepalm:

• Members

It will be alright. Most of the year, I leave my live rig locked in a vehicle all the time when I have a lot of gigs. This is in the hot summer and cold winter. Never had an issue and I've been using the same gear for gigs for about 6 years.

• Members

Ok, after your words, i got a bit relief for my synths now :thu:

Born2die75 : maybe there's something female in me, 'cause i just looked at that YT channel and i found those tunes SO catchy :) !! I love happy music (the genre used to setup openings/endings in animation shows too) !!

(And, moreover, i see that in those videos there are people who look like WAY more serious than the politicians we have here :facepalm:)

Thank you for having reported that channel to me :thu:

• Members

(i've just realized that 'envy' has a precise meaning in english, whereas i used this term as a super-short form of 'environment'...:facepalm:)

Purity_Control : now i understand more your comment :thu: (and no, i don't 'envy' that gal's hair style, only her niceness :p)

Archived