NP(B)D

Raskolnikovs axe

• Members

Got a Pedaltrain 2 SC with a PP2+ already mounted on it today - this board is nearly complete. I've got a Cathedral in the mail, and I think I'm going to build a BYOC analog flanger as the final pedal - hopefully I can fit those two in the space remaining!

I'm liking the look so far:

IMG_2311.jpg

I also bought some peanut butter, which is what the PB in the thread title actually refers to. The fact that I got a pedalboard is entirely coincidence.

• Members

Wonderful.

I too am interested in the BYOC Flanger.

Got a Pedaltrain 2 SC with a PP2+ already mounted on it today - this board is nearly complete. I've got a Cathedral in the mail, and I think I'm going to build a BYOC analog flanger as the final pedal - hopefully I can fit those two in the space remaining!

I'm liking the look so far:

IMG_2311.jpg

I also bought some peanut butter, which is what the PB in the thread title actually refers to. The fact that I got a pedalboard is entirely coincidence.

• Members

Sexy board, dude! It's rare to see that much DIY on one. If you do get that flanger, post a review thread if you can. I'm interested in it, too (I want a Mistress with options).

Thanks man. This is my return to pedals after my recent year and a half with just an M13. I sold down to that when I went back to school - so now I gave myself the condition that if I put together a new board, I'm only allowed to buy things that I can't build. That way I can justify it as education :)

Archived