SPAM: Elektron machinedrum mk2 + turbo midi

droolmaster0

• Members

Only a few weeks old in perfect condition. I'd like $1500 shipped to continental U.S. only.

I'm open to trades. Try me - but the items that I'm most interested in - fr xs, and looperlative, modcan modules, Cwejman modules possibly (though I need to get a case - looking to add to the s1 m2 I have coming). hmmm - would also consider a clavia g2, xpander, ob-12. You know, try me.

In any case, there it is. I always wind up loving Elektron gear in theory, and then selling it. I hope I've learned my lesson.

• Members

:love:

I'm jealous!

-D

Don't want to derail my own fs thread, but yeah - I absolutely love the s1m2. I traded mine to start a modcan system, but I found that I really missed it (though I knew I would). I think that a lot of people don't warm to it. It doesn't have the traditional analog warm sound, I think - but it has a very precise, detailed sound, with incredibly fast envelopes. Great to modulate and do weird stuff with, and extremely flexible. In some ways it's my favorite synth ever. I hadn't planned to start a eurorack system again, but I really do love the Cwejman sound, and I can see dedicating a section of my studio here to Cwejman.

• Members

Ill trade you a mackie LM3204, waldorf Q rack and a metasonix TM2 for it :love

...Is that the distinct tone of laugher I hear coming from the west coast?

no....a good try, but I'm not interested in those things for this trade. Maybe a straight up trade for you being nice to me for all eternity?

• Members

Maybe a straight up trade for you being nice to me for all eternity?

done deal, Ill even defend you in court at any time in any place for free.

Please note Im not a lawyer and I will tend to panic easily due to my intense fear of public speaking.:cop:

I also have a minor case of tourettes wear I randomly yell "guilty! guilty!"

Ill also give you a camera, it doesnt work though and looks an awful lot like a coffee cup, but trust me its actually a camera.

is that a deal? :)

• Members

done deal, Ill even defend you in court at any time in any place for free.

Please note Im not a lawyer and I will tend to panic easily due to my intense fear of public speaking.
:cop:
I also have a minor case of tourettes wear I randomly yell "guilty! guilty!"

Ill also give you a camera, it doesnt work though and looks an awful lot like a coffee cup, but trust me its actually a camera.

is that a deal?
:)

Sounds too good to be true...do you have references?

• Members

Ok - 1 day special. If you order today, I'll throw in my Octopus sequencer. Operators are standing by. And if you order in the next 15 minutes, I will hand deliver to your door my Macbeth m5 synthesizer, which makes the best piano sounds of any synthesizer ever made.

Archived