Electro 61/73

Nillerbabs

• Members

Dude - who took this picture, towering over you... Frankenstein?!
:confused::lol:

Also - what's the red strip on your S90... did you do that yourself, to match the Nord Electro? It's cool.
:love::cool:

That was an outdoor festival gig with a balcony and the photographer grabbed a bunch of cool shots from above the band.

The red strip on the S90 is a piece of cloth gaffer tape to do a little bit of color coordination between the two boards.

Here's another pic where you can see both Motion Sound amps. To answer Outkaster's question about Mackies, the ones you see on stage are vocal monitors. I use Motion Sound as my stage monitors. I either run directly into them from the keyboards in stereo or use a submixer so I can send a simple mixed stereo feed to FOH. I put this through a Radial Duplex DI. My submixer is either the MOTU Ultralite or Mackie U.420.

DSC01733.jpg

• Members

I find it interesting that Eric only has half the set list on his board. Do they send him home before playing the 2nd half?
:)

Also,
:thu:
to Chick-fil-a
:)

He's just being space efficient. I bet it's folded in half and after the 1st set he flips it over to see the 2nd set.

Archived