Fulltone OCD boosting a DSL clips

Say Ocean

• Members

Sup guys, I haven't been around HCFX a lot, but I've been lurking and a dig it, so I guess here's how I'll say hello. SG standard into a fulltone OCD boosting a DSL100. The OCD is just awesome.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_songInfo.cfm?bandID=743493&songID=10744788

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_songInfo.cfm?bandID=743493&songID=10750751

• Members

{censored} sounded awesome to me.

It may take a little more weird delay-trem-fuzz type tones to impress these bastids, but still, very nice. An OD boosting a driven British amp is a beautiful, beautiful thing.

Haha I kinda figured, I've been messing with some delays tonight, we'll see what comes of it. I generally play pretty a stripped down set up though. Thanks :wave:

• Members

sounds good, It shows a lot of potential when recorded a bit more direct. The guitars sound a bit distant but the fact that it boosts that DSL well makes me want to get my hands back on my jmp and boost it with the OCD :(

• Members

sounds good, It shows a lot of potential when recorded a bit more direct. The guitars sound a bit distant but the fact that it boosts that DSL well makes me want to get my hands back on my jmp and boost it with the OCD
:(

Yeah I guess these clips aren't really gonna show anyone anything knew, but if it convinces you to get a marshall back and throw an OCD in front then it was worth it :D the first clip was at 9:00 on volume and the next was on 11:00... it only gets better :cheers:

• Members

Yeah dude, running them stereo is, well.. wow. Neither offer much to write home about in terms of cleans, but I dig a dirty clean with an analog delay out front anyway

Mmmm, distortion. Those two in stereo would be pretty damned intense. Them things ain't meant to be clean anyhow. You've got your dirty channel, and your really {censored}ing dirty channel. :)

Archived