New Vintage Fuzz day

• Members

?

you won't find any vintage fz 1 A or B for less than 250$

maybe where you live. last one I saw here was $150.00 and the one before that was $125.00. like I said, 5 years ago they were $250.00. the brown ones go for as little as $75.00-$100.00.

• Members

:idk:
I check ebay almost everyday, and the only maestro I see are all in US, all at least from 230-250$

the deals here on craigs are sick, it's been a buyers market for about 3-4 years. the top boutique vintage pedal/amp shop went out of business last year. it'll come back up but right now is a good time to be buying gear. those Maestros look really cool but I must say, I don't like the way they sound, to each his own though and i hope the op loves it.

• Members

Eh, just because some people are too lazy or too dumb to use ebay... and sell stuff for less than they can get for it, doesnt mean those items are "worth less".

I bought a late 60's Deluxe Reverb for $300 on CL last year, doesnt mean Deluxe Reverbs are worth that much :idk:

Nice looking fuzz sir, enjoy. :thu:

• Members

?

you won't find any vintage fz 1 A or B for less than 250$

not true! I got a meastro fuzztain (bob moog) a superfuzz and a shin ei fuzz wah all for no more than $20-$30 each. :idk: lucky I guess.

awesome NPD OP by the way, I'm all for vintage fuzz.

• Members

looks awesome as hell!

who cares about the value, never sell that thing!!

when its a pedal i know i will use, i usually don't care what it's worth. ill just play it.

but if i don't end up using it, i may end up selling it

Archived