Totally OT, kind of......

augerinn

• Members

Actually, in anticipation of rain......It's coming.......still dry here too.

Yeah, go play.

Earlier I was running the TX-81Z thru my new FX box. FM with a little extra help can have some BALLZ. Not fat in an analog way, but BIG just the same. Cutting, that's for sure. Funny thing is, when I layer with analog, it just kind of goes bye bye, disapears in the mix.

{censored}, my neighbors home so it's time to quit. Appraently, my striking the keys creates a sounding board out of my floor and amplifies it to unbearable levels downstairs.

Either that, or he's just an asshole that likes to complain.

• Members
My best 70s recollection include dark walnut panelling, particularly with the black vertical stripes, orange fabrics, avocado green appliances, wood stereo and TV consoles, bead curtains instead of doors, long shag rugs, bean bag chairs, waterbeds, and orange fondue sets.

Oh man, that was my house growing up. :lol: without the TV, though. No reception and no cable. And our appliances were Harvest Gold.

Also: Sunburst wall clocks and swag lamps.

• Members

Sounds like your daughter is quite lucky to get a caring father, whether she likes it or not. (smile)

My best 70s recollection include dark walnut panelling, particularly with the black vertical stripes, orange fabrics, avocado green appliances, wood stereo and TV consoles, bead curtains instead of doors, long shag rugs, bean bag chairs, waterbeds, and orange fondue sets.

Don't forget the glass grapes !

Archived